Getting the attention of your target audience is important and when people visit your website they are interested in the products or services you provide. If they happen to leave your site and go elsewhere, it’s important to get their attention and bring them back to you!
With Remarketing, you’re able to capture the visitors again once they leave your website by triggering an ad to the person who visited your site and then left to go elsewhere in hopes that they would return to your site. Showing your ad to users who already visited your site is an effective way to increase conversion rates and, essentially, gives you a second chance to close the deal to those indecisive shoppers!
There are many different types of Remarketing including:
- Standard Remarketing-Show ads to your past visitors as they browse Display Network websites and use Display Network apps.
- Dynamic Remarketing– Show dynamic ads to past visitors with products and services they viewed on your website as they browse Display Network websites and use Display Network apps.
- Remarketing for mobile– Show ads to people who have used your mobile app or mobile website as they use other mobile apps or browse other mobile websites.
- Remarketing lists for search ads– Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
- Video marketing– Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
- Social Media/Demographic Remarketing- Show ads to people within certain demographics.
With all those remarketing options, you’re sure to reach your audience when it matters most! If you’re interested in starting a remarketing campaign, contact us today!